Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yellow Umbrella


Wylie does not like getting his picture taken. I have to work really hard to sneak pictures of him or convince him to pose. Apparently, all he needed to cooperate was an old umbrella he found at Bama and Papa's house. I love these new pictures of him. So precious!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

as always; simply adorable; one of my favs.
Aunt Becky

Rhonda the sis in law said...

Amber, thanks for sharing the pics with me! I need a smile and sometimes a nephew is just the right thing to give it. I also just read your posts from last week. Randy did his sermon on the 23rd psalm two weeks ago, I need to listen to it again so it can really soak into my bones. I need to spend more time with Him.... That's on my schedule for this week.
love ya.
R

Anonymous said...

what precious boys you have.
I guess Wylie needs props when getting his picture taken.

Kristine said...

love the pictures...he's so darling