Sunday, January 25, 2009

16 Things About Me

I made my list of things about me to put up Facebook, but decided to blog it instead.
1. I read more than one book at a time and always have a book to start after I finish one
2. Museums are my favorite places
3.Road trips make me happy
4.I clip coupons
5.I love detective shows from the 80's like Magnum PI, Hart to Hart, Simon and Simon, Matt Houston, Scarecrow and Mrs. King and Murder, She Wrote to name a few of my faves
6. My mom and my grandparents are my neighbors and we eat dinner together almost every night
7.I like Tully's better than Starbucks
8.I document my family's life in scrapbooks, blogs, facebook, calendars, journals, etc.
9.I hate driving
10.I love to dance in the privacy of my own home
11.I drink 3-4 cups of tea a day
12.I either think I look really good in pictures of myself or REALLY BAD
13.I love all things Japanese
14.I miss living on a military base
15.I love theme parties
16.I wish I had a spot for my Christmas tree to stay up all year

3 comments:

Seattle Salerno Stories said...

So it won't be weird to you if my Christmas tree is still sitting in my living room on Sunday? BTW, does your handy family have a saw we could borrow to chop it up? Haha!

PolkaDotGaloshes said...

Don't you wish you could leave the tree up all year! I guess if enough of us do it, it will be less weird, maybe we can even start the trend...lol! I'm really enjoying getting to know you better through these blogs! Also love the new layout...so pretty =)

Kristine said...

love knowing all this about you. honestly, you are a very interesting friend. how lucky i am that i know you!